CDD OBS & Bricknose IDI Intercooler Kit
There are 4 units left in stock.
- CDD Intake Hat (Silicone boot connection for use with stock non turbo intake manifold)
- CDD V-Banded Intake Manifold (Hard plumbed V band connection w/ modified CDD intake manifold for high boost applications)
- Stock T04B (2" Outlet, stock 093 or factory IDIT turbo)
- T04S/T04Z (2.5" Outlet, use with any stage 2 or 3 CDD turbo)
- The piping requires some trimming on the core support, see above images and instructions .pdf
- When intercooling a turbo kit that has a stock or stage one turbo charger, the stock intake hat is replaced with a CDD intake hat, and the compressor housing needs to be slightly clocked to work with the piping.
- When intercooling a turbo kit that has a T04S or T04Z front cover, (Stage 2-3 turbos) the kit will come with the correct boot for the 2.5" outlet instead of the stock outlet size.
- CDD Intercooler kits use the same intake pipe as our cold air intake for 093/IDIT turbos, if you already have this intake installed let us know in the order notes, and we will refund the difference.
- Fits OBS 1992-1997 F-Series and Bronco (w/ factory diesel core support) and Bricknose 1987-1991 F-Series and Bronco (w/ factory diesel core support)
CDD OBS & Bricknose IDI Intercooler Kit Installation Instructions:
Donaldson Blue® 6637 Filter Info:
Donaldson Blue® air filters with Ultra-Web® nanofiber technology protect engines by providing better initial and overall efficiency compared to conventional cellulose media. Donaldson invented air filters for heavy-duty diesel engines over 100 years ago and were the first to develop nanofiber air filter media for the diesel engines, with more than 20 years of proven performance.
- Longer Engine Life - Donaldson Blue™ air filters provided better engine protection by allowing much less contaminant to pass through than cellulose air filters but still maintaing a higher flow rate
- Longer Filter Life - Smaller interfiber spaces of Ultra-Web® nanofiber technology hold more submicron contaminant than conventional filters with cellulose media, delivering longer filter life
- Increased Flow - Utilizing the nanofiber Ultra-Web® media has allowed for a 37% increase in flow over the standard 6637 cellulose filter. It has also been tested to flow over 1300 CFM+.
Ultra-Web® Nanofiber Technology -- Exclusively in Donaldson Blue air filters
- Engineered to perform in extreme temperature and humidity conditions, unlike ordinary nanofibers and cellulose which aren't hydrophobic
- Proven in the real world – used in diesel engines for nearly two decades
- On-road applications are guaranteed to go twice the distance compared to standard cellulose filters
100% Made In The USA